Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Davinci Code = Service?

I felt like a Sunday afternoon movie today, so I put in The Davinci Code. I remember how the book captivated me during a time in my life when I was not interested in reading. The movie entertains and I find the actress rather attractive...sounds like a winner eh;)
Anyways, all throughout the movie today the idea of service kept jumping out at me. If you remember correctly, in the story there is a group called the "Priory of Sion;" a group entrusted to serve and protect the secrecy of "the holy grail." Well friends, I feel we are entrusted with serving and protecting our planet for generations to come. So today I have another question

How do you think we are doing with serving and protecting our planet?

Make it a great week!

stephen

ps. I feel a movement is coming, whether you like it or not. I just hope it arrives well before energy prices go through the roof. Can we please be proactive:-)

No comments:

Build and Nurture our Relationship By Subscribing Now:-)
Click to ~ Subscribe via e-mail or Subscribe via RSSRSS Readers