Thursday, November 18, 2010

Someone wasted my time today! Blog #10

Someone wasted my time today!

After I got over the frustration I realized...It was MY fault! I did not respect myself enough, and ALLOWED that person to waste my time. Like my Movember mustache which keeps on growing...time keeps on ticking! The hands of time do not move backwards, nor is there a reverse button on life.

Value your time...Share it...But don't waste it!

When others see you placing a premium on your time, they too will follow suit! We have a finite amount of time on this earth...so make your life amazing!

I believe the Greeks have a saying for times like these..."Carpe Diem!" ~ Seize the day!

Always living and always learning! A big O smile:-) make it a great day and sending love, suchie

No comments:

Build and Nurture our Relationship By Subscribing Now:-)
Click to ~ Subscribe via e-mail or Subscribe via RSSRSS Readers