Monday, November 8, 2010

Week #1 in review!

Monday, November 8th 2010 -> 10:24

Week One in review!

I am loving these "decided actions!"

6 am comes REALLY early! You know how they say the early bird gets the worm...well I don't know if the bird gets the worm but it certainly gets a sizable head start. As 8am rolled around on Wednesday morning, I felt very accomplished. Thrusday, I found that I was less productive due to lack of planning. Therefore, this week I am planing out my early morning sessions so there is no wasted time and I am ready/excited to jump out of bed.

Nature, I love nature and my 2 nature moments of the week were absolutely fantastic!
1. A reinvigorating sunrise
2. A nature walk in the woods with some tea and a fantastic friend

Focus words were enormously beneficial! So beneficial in fact, I plan to write an entire blog on just them! For example, Thursday's word was "Constructive" and while I was engaged in a challenging/semi-frustrating conversation, I thought to myself..."How can I respond in a CONSTRUCTIVE manner?" Similar moments passed throughout the week when situations arose and I was able to apply the day's focus word to garner a more positive result. From Constructive to Abundant to Accepting to Open, I allowed these focus words to replace negative thoughts, in turn promoting positive results! To check out the rest of Novembers scheduled focus words click here https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi0CabzKmNNy-FMMduwy4eB1KwFrhQIsPCFA5gWLkH85cczNTycclx3nX51YJnfENDCroYzfdZOPP3zsWwKkqHlu1o_86Pp3Og2gK2rDvUXIeL-RiRx_0XQX_yfU6bUtPzQH6mSB1hjF1c/s1600/photo-710152.jpg

My 1st written letter felt superb! There is something to be said about the tangible nature of a letter. You can spray a fragrance on it, put a picture inside, the classic lipstick kiss:-) Regardless, something from your hands will end up in the hands of a loved one and that is pretty special in my books.

Journaling - I missed one day journaling during my 65hr work week this week and was not pleased! But, can you say..."Goodbye pent up emotion!"? Your journal is a friend you can tell anything to and will never talk to others. (so long as you hide it well) :-)

Meditation - dedicated and focused thought without interruption, will take some thought. I can tell you that I turned off my phone, focused on my breathing, and I took one thought into my both of my sessions. My results will surely improve however for week one I am pleased with the practice. (we may try a 30day meditation challenge, let me know if you are interested)

TV Treatment - I have some exciting news and will have something to show you all by Nov 20th.

10 pages - I am steadily working my way though 2 books and have found that my minimum daily reading to be an intellectual stimulant.

Calling the Grandparents - Spoke with one of the gp's and will remedy my missed call tomorrow!

Lastly, I want mention how fortunate I feel to have received some of your goals. We all have the ability to create a better world for ourselves and the global community surrounding us. I am inspired to see that some of you have taken an active role in doing just that! Lets get it!

With the weekend behind us...I hope you had enjoyable O's;) Keep making life amazing! Siempre Feliz and with love, Stephen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are way too organized...i need to take a few lessons from you for sure! Cheryl

Stephen aka "Suchie" said...

We can decide at any moment...but the dedication is daily:-) You have it in you C! PS...Lots of fun things coming up:-)

Build and Nurture our Relationship By Subscribing Now:-)
Click to ~ Subscribe via e-mail or Subscribe via RSSRSS Readers