They say "time flies when you are having fun."
Well I want to amendment that statement.."time flies when you are having fun OR REALLY BUSY!"
I feel my November/Movember 2010 disappeared! I only had 2.5 days off, and by mid month I had already worked almost 150 hours! If I was not working I was most likely performing the activities outlined in earlier blogs...or blogging:-) In the end, November's views for the suchielove blog totaled 1,992!
If you remember, on Sunday November 14th I laid out some wants for the month...it's review time!
"So, what do I want by the end of November 2010?"
- I want to know where I am moving come January 2011(open for suggestions?)
Still open for suggestions:-) (possibly looking for a little vacation somewhere warm:-)
I have also been looking at apartments in Toronto.
- I want to have 50-100 participants/followers of this blog. More Specific - Click Follow.
Finished the month with 27 and will be setting up free subscription soon
which will continue to create the community:-)
- I want a good kiss... MORE SPECIFIC - I want a good kiss with a lady I am interested in!
Got close...but no dice in November
- I want the blog to have received at least 1,7500 hits.
- I want to have finished production on 3 video projects
DONE! The "Movember Moments" series has received 696 YouTube views!
- I want to have helped at least 3 people identify their present wants
Got them and would like to say thank you...I am humbled
- I want to have finished my TV treatment
Still a work in progress but coming along
- I want to have had dinner with my Uncle John and Aunt Mary.
- I want to have raised $100 for the Movember campaign
$705 = The Upside Down Crumb Catchers
- I want to have the 5 remaining solar arrays installed
ESA inspection is scheduled for Tuesday, SO EXCITED!
- I want an operational website/fb page/and youtube site geared around this blog. more specific - also owned by me and maintaining creative control.
Lots of work to do here...you know anyone advisable to talk to here?
- I want to have finished the 2 books I am reading.
Finished one and have 30pages left in the other...SO CLOSE...love to read!
- I want to know what I need to do to legitimately get/stay on Wikipedia!
- I want to have people participating in Decembers blog challenges.
Challenge #1 Wake up at 6am for 10 days straight days starting Dec 4th...You in?
Activities will include gym...Journaling...sunrises...ect
- I want Decembers blogging goals to be outlined.
Have some but not all
- I want to have visited with all of my grandparents
Done and Dunnnn
- I want to know what I will do for an income once moved in Jan 2011...again suggestion?
Applications going out this week
Project 1. --> from my first blog:-)
Time line - 1 month - November 2010 aka Movember!
I will get up at 6am a minimum of 3 times per week and exercise my mind, body, spirit or all 3! X
I will read a minimum of 10 pages/day. Check
I will journal every other day. 6 Times
I will meditate for 30minutes 3x/week Meditated 3 times
I will spend 30 quality minutes in nature 2x/week 6 times
I will schedule these activities tomorrow so I will be prepared Check
I will call my grandparents once/week. Check
I will write and mail a personal letter once/week. Awesome Activity!
I will grow a divinely sexy Movember mustache in support of prostate cancer awareness and raise/donate a minimum of $100. $705 for The Upside Down Crumb Catchers!
I will have a daily intention to focus my actions through. Another amazing Activity!
I will finish creating and pitch my TV show treatment. Still want more edits
I will conceptualize 2 businesses and write a business plan for one. Check (have a rough business plan)
I will blog at least once every 3 day Blogged everyday!
WOW~ looking back I was rather ambitious in November! At points I was very focused while at other times I lost my focus. I worked a ton, accomplished much, and continued to gown all the while. Ultimately, I feel it comes down to discipline and desire...if you want something bad enough you will figure out a way! I want to continue this journey and have some reformatted challenges lined up for December! They will promote growth...they will challenge...and hopefully lead to desired results. Do you want to participate? :-) Did you get closer to your wants in November? The journey continues! Always living and always learning! Make it a great day and remember your orgasm! sending love, Suchie