Saturday, December 18, 2010

A timeless tune!

Whenever I need to think I put on Classical music...I find the lack of lyrics allows me to travel into my thoughts while blocking other forms of external stimuli. In university I habitually would study listening to classical music...If you do not believe me, I have witnesses willing to attest! haha Whether fact or fiction, I was once told that listening to Classical music stimulates your dendrites allowing greater memory retention. Dendrites are, and I quote..."a short branched extension of a nerve cell."

Disregarding whether you listen to classical music all the time, or not at all. I invite you to listen to one of my favorite classical piece, a truly timeless tune...

(played here in classical guitar by John WIlliams & Julian Bream)

Make it a great day world! and include a little afternoon delight:-) haha

Sending love, Stephen

ps. if you really want to get into it, close your eyes and focus on your wants, goals, desires and loves!

pps. forward this to anyone you think would enjoy it and subscribe to my blog already! Subscription tab above!:-)
Best pup ever:-) May says "Subscribe Above"



No comments:

Build and Nurture our Relationship By Subscribing Now:-)
Click to ~ Subscribe via e-mail or Subscribe via RSSRSS Readers