Thursday, March 3, 2011

Life is fragile!

I just got a stark reminder about how fragile life is! Yesterday I was informed about the death of a young man I knew a few moons ago.

He couldn't have been 35...hello wake up call!

The majority of us have 2 fully functioning legs, arms, eyes, and a brain we under utilize...yet many of us spend hours worrying about things that are out of our present control. I have spent the last few months nervously excited and yes, a little scared. I have been racking my brain about how I will live out my dreams. I am trying to put together a few solar deals before I move...and frankly I only have ideas as to what I will do post move. A little lonely most days...but alive! Friends, everyday is a gift...so get up, get out there, and go get what you want!

Seriously, pinch yourself! We are so incredibly lucky to be alive!

Cheers to you big guy, thanks for the memories, and enjoy the after party of love (aka heaven!)
Stephen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'live the present, it's a gift, plan for your future gift!'
~mishelle :) smiles are contagious

Stephen aka "Suchie" said...

Love it Mishell! We really are so lucky! Life, love, and the ability to choose our actions! Now who to smilie at today...? make it a good one ~ suchie:-)

Build and Nurture our Relationship By Subscribing Now:-)
Click to ~ Subscribe via e-mail or Subscribe via RSSRSS Readers