Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog 1/365 What we can expect in 2011!

I knew it was going to be a good night as the cab door opened to a stranger announcing:
"Wolverine came to party!"
Yes friends, I completed the dare! The Wolverine Chops came out to play and in fact they are still on my face.


Things we can expect in 2011...
  • Blog Challenges ~ Starting Monday January 3rd with #1 "Journal Challenge 2011" - 8 Participants so far! E-mail me if you want to participate (suchielove@gmail.com)
  • Suchie on Wikipedia ~ deadline, 9months and 14 days (October 14th, 2011)
  • 12 in 12 ~ You will find out about this in the week to come!
  • A blog a day (so long as I have internet access)
My blog intention is to build a community of people who support others as we all work towards our goals, wants, and desires...in service of others...while supporting the development of a more sustainable global future. I will write about things to make us laugh, things to make us think, and things to inspire us to grow. If you have not e-mail subscribed yet...do it now! Also, if you know anyone who would enjoy the blog please send them the link:-)

Now, they say you will never know if you don't ask...so it is time for me to ask
  • Does anyone know people in Television? I have 2 TV shows I want to pitch!
  • Does anyone know someone who can build a new website for me?
  • What do you feel about the name of the blog?
  • What constructive criticism do you have for me?
Ok it is time to dance:-) I hope that you are ready to make 2011 amazing!

Thank you for your support:-)
Make it a good day! sending love, suchie!

Start 2011 by Subscribing Now ~ Subscribe


No comments:

Build and Nurture our Relationship By Subscribing Now:-)
Click to ~ Subscribe via e-mail or Subscribe via RSSRSS Readers