Sunday, February 20, 2011

Above and beyond.

After starting to compile February's collage, I quickly came to the conclusion that I was going to make 2 collages! Two reasons lead to that result:
1. we have a lot of pictures
2. 2 participants went above and beyond, took some fantastic photos, and really got out there!

Enjoy February's first collage ~ well done ladies!


Presently...

I am working to put together February's 12 in 12 collage.
Developing promotional material for a new business venture.
I may have my first paid blogging job!
And to top it all off, I am moving and don't know where:-)

Think outside of the box friends!

Make it a great day,

Stephen

No comments:

Build and Nurture our Relationship By Subscribing Now:-)
Click to ~ Subscribe via e-mail or Subscribe via RSSRSS Readers