Sunday, February 27, 2011

Anti-War or Pro-Peace?

"I was once asked why I don't participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I'll be there." -- Mother Theresa (1910-1997)

Like Mother Teresa, lets approach our wants from a positive prospective. Angry about war...stand up for peace. Angry about obesity...stand up for healthy nutrition. Angry about pollution...stand up for clean innovation and higher standards. I am constantly thinking about ways in which we can ignite a social awareness and truly implement sustainable change. Result driven action will come when we collectively make sustainable issues a moral priority.

We live in a distracted world of social conformity...lets think outside the box and develop positive growth solutions.

Monday questions ~
(I want your answers!)

How do I make you care about stewardship?
How do I inspire you to demand sustainable growth.
(btw ~ growth is either sustainable or not!)
It's your grand children's future we are talking about here..how do i light a fire under your ass?

pensive pipe face:)

Make it a great week and approach ever situation with a focus on positive solutions!

Answer the questions now! (email or post in a comment suchielove@gmail.com)

Suchie



No comments:

Build and Nurture our Relationship By Subscribing Now:-)
Click to ~ Subscribe via e-mail or Subscribe via RSSRSS Readers