Monday, February 28, 2011

I AM IN PAIN!

There are sharp pains radiating through my back intermixed with involuntary muscle spasms...I do believe this what they call "throwing out your back" and FUCK IT HURTS!

Seriously, I have probably taken more ibuprofen today then I have in the past year...and the worst part is, after the obvious pain...I don't even have a good story for you!

NO...
I was not rescuing the neighbors daughter from a burning building....saving a kitty stuck in a tree...having crazy and wild monkey sex...or getting granny away from a charging heard of black rhinos. I was simply putting my yoga bag in a friends trunk.

Our day plan was to practice yoga and then continue to market our new business venture.

But you already know it...sometimes life throws us a curve ball! We don't know when the next natural disaster will hit, if we will get in a car accident today, or if we will contract a deadly illness.

All we can do is plan, prepare and adapt.

I took a minute, literally a minute, to walk across the kitchen and take the following picture.
Friends...wear your nice clothes, enjoy your body, and live for a legacy of love!
I am going to go hobble upstairs now:p

Make it a great day!

Suchie



1 comment:

MSM said...

Healing love your way.
~T~

Build and Nurture our Relationship By Subscribing Now:-)
Click to ~ Subscribe via e-mail or Subscribe via RSSRSS Readers