Monday, January 10, 2011

Blog 10/365 Change your words/Change your life!

Lets play a little game called "Complete the sentence"

We have strengths and .......................

Please make a list of pros and .....................

I am right and you are .................

Friends, I feel we have been conditioned to view positives and negatives. If I had to bet, your answers were "Weaknesses, Cons, and Wrong." Now this is me jumping off the deep end...WARNING, you may feel Suchie has completely fallen off the rocker he is not siting in...but seriously, does there always have to be a negative?

Ever since Blog 3/365 Choose Carefully, I have been wanting to write a blog about the inherient power every word we think, write, and say carries. In B3/365 I wrote: "Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me!" WRONG! Words can hurt!" HOWEVER, I failed to mention that words can also motivate, inspire, and love.

Now imagine if we only focused on positive words intended to motivate, inspire, and love? What if we had "Strengths and Opportunities for Growth" instead of "Strengths and Weaknesses"? Considering our words normally precede our actions...Could Positive Thought + Positive Words = Positive Actions and Results?

Set an example by using powerful and positive words! I mean look at what is out there...

Change your words and change your life!

Make it a great day! It's your choice!

Love, Suchie

ps. I would like to introduce you to an old friend of min:-)
E-mail Subscribe now to wake up with SuchieLove:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually blogged on the power of words, I am a firm believer in the phrase- be careful what you say-
good stuff sir! way 2 go

Stephen aka "Suchie" said...

Send me the link...i want to read it!

Anonymous said...

actually, when a man with a gun meets a man with a pen, the man with the gun is a dead man, because words give immortality.
love from italy

Stephen aka "Suchie" said...

Love it and will quote it! Actually can't believe I forgot to:-) thanks for the skype catch up the other day! love right back at ya from a snowy Canada!

Build and Nurture our Relationship By Subscribing Now:-)
Click to ~ Subscribe via e-mail or Subscribe via RSSRSS Readers