Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5/365 What inspires you?!?

Today I simply have one question "What inspires you!?!"

To avoid confusion, I took a gander to see how Webster's defines Inspiration.

Inspiration ~ "a divine influence or action on a person believed to qualify him or her to receive and communicate sacred revelation"

Then I realized I was more confused! haha :-) Fortunately, Webster's second definition is exponentially more simply stated...

Inspiration~ "the action or power of moving the intellect or emotions"

So as I frequently do, I will ask again..." What inspires you!?!" or "What moves your intellect or emotions?" Comment here or shoot me an e-mail, I want to know! (suchielove@gmail.com)

make it a great day and connect with some inspiration!
with love,
suchie

ps. here are some moments I found inspirational from earlier today while writing in my journal:-)

"If you want to be happy, be."
~ Leo Tolstoy



ps. in contrast...urban dictionary defines Inspiration as "plagiarism"...haha


No comments:

Build and Nurture our Relationship By Subscribing Now:-)
Click to ~ Subscribe via e-mail or Subscribe via RSSRSS Readers