I could be wearing a lederhosen with over 30 amazing friends in florida celebrating the birthdays of 4 loved ones. (YES...das boot! -> true story!)
(Ya'll look fantastic!)
I am in Simcoe, my hometown of 15k, working on a friday night while listening to dance music, by myself, and toasting my friends with a tequila and pineapple:-)
(cheers to you, friends!)
There seems to be a stark dichotomy between those two scenarios eh?!? lol
So why am I sitting in a cold climate, by myself, and not wearing a lederhosen with friends in the Florida warmth? Sometimes you have to buckle down! Like I wrote yesterday, I want to iron out somethings left simmering on the back burner...
- Write my manifesto
- Write my TV Treatments, study networks, and identify competition
- Do my Journal Challenge (yes, between writing the journal challenge and daily blog posts I did not have time to participate myself!)
- Organize future blog posts in a proactive effort to be more prepared and efficient with my time.
- Have my Tarzan photo shoot:-)
- Identify companies that I would like to work with and submit my CV(ideas?)
- Outline the first 2 books I want to write
- Fingers crossed...close the 2 solar deals presently in the pipeline.
- Decide where I want to move!
So tonight I am starting with some of the journal challenge and I invite you to join:-)
Questions 1-4 ~
1. Why am I writing?
2. What do I love about myself? Areas of desired growth?
3. How do I feel others view me? How do I view myself?
4. How do you want to be viewed in one year, 5 years, 10 years, 25 years, and after you are dead?
ALSO!!!! Starting tomorrow, when I wake up for the next 21days I will be starting a grateful/gratitude post series:-) I would tell you more...but that is tomorrows blog! :-)
Make it a great day!
Stephen Szucs...aka Suchie...aka SuchieLove:-)