Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog 38/365 "I love us!"

It happened again the other day...I watched TV! Ahhhhhhh I know, crazy eh! haha

Anyways, as I continue to work on my TV treatments, I thought it would behove me to do some research on other programs out there. What I didn't anticipate however, was to view a captivating commercial!

The hook line got me ~ "I love us"
On our road to developing a sustainable global future and instilling an attitude of stewardship...that's just what we need friends! Taking care of all of us...including the future/unborn generations! Lets start loving us!

Here is the link to the commercial - I love us

I love me, I love you, I love US!

Make it a great day!

Suchie


No comments:

Build and Nurture our Relationship By Subscribing Now:-)
Click to ~ Subscribe via e-mail or Subscribe via RSSRSS Readers