Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blog 16/365 Suchie & Sammy in the kitchen! Video:-)

If you do not already know your friend Suchie loves to cook, let me exclaim it now!

I LOVE FOOD AND LOVE TO COOK!

In fact I love food so much that I am adding a food section to the blog!
The "Cooking Corner!"

If you want to see me cook something or have a healthy recipe to post...post it as a comment or e-mail it to me. (suchielove@gmail.com)

Sammy and I made some Scrumptious Tuna Salad Sandwiches on Saturday!

Here is the video "how to" in under 5min ~ Watch now for a yumy yumy tumy!

Send me recipes! edit...Send me HEALTHY recipes! :-)

Make it a great day!

Sending love,

Suchie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tuna sandwich doesnt count as cooking!!
Tim C

Stephen aka "Suchie" said...

What is it then...preparing? lol I did cook the hard-boiled egg included in my TS Sandwich! Maybe I should say I was....hmmmmmmm preparing + cooking --> "prooking?"

make it a great day and send my recipes!

Build and Nurture our Relationship By Subscribing Now:-)
Click to ~ Subscribe via e-mail or Subscribe via RSSRSS Readers