Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blog 29/365 Goals vs Dreams

The other day a friend sent me the link to her brief blogging career. I loved one of of her posts so much so that I had to share.


Thursday, November 18, 2010


I am the captain of my own ship

I am in charge of my own destiny, but what keeps me from pursuing it??? Best guess-FEAR...of change...of failure...or destitution...all seem like pretty common and like crappy excuses...

"the difference between a goal and a dream is a plan..." GAME, effin ON!

step 1..


LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

"THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOAL AND A DREAM IS A PLAN!!! GAME effin on!"

Friends...
~ What are your goals?
~ What are your dreams?
GO GET IT!
make it a great day,

love, Suchie

ps. 2 more album covers

No comments:

Build and Nurture our Relationship By Subscribing Now:-)
Click to ~ Subscribe via e-mail or Subscribe via RSSRSS Readers